Sign Greeters Rental Agreement
Customer Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for choosing Sign Greeters’ custom yard greeting signs! We love that our signs help You to share your special event with friends and loved ones.
“You” mean the customer who is renting a Sign Greeters celebration sign and services.
These Terms and Conditions govern the rental and use of Sign Greeters celebration yard signs by You. Payment of your order is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions by You.
- Use of Signs. Sign Greeters’ signs and displays are sturdy and long lasting and meant to be reused. This makes them more attractive, and better for the environment. That is why our signs are rented and not sold to You. Please read and comply with the following terms and conditions to ensure that our signs do not get damaged or broken while in your possession and that people and pets do not get injured.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INSERT, REMOVE OR REARRANGE SIGNS
- OUR SIGNS ARE NOT WEIGHT BEARING. TO AVOID INJURY, DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN OR ADULTS TO SIT ON, LEAN OR PLAY AROUND THE SIGNS.
- Keep dogs and other animals that may chew on, eat or relieve themselves on the signs, gated or indoors while the signs are on your property.
- Avoid tying balloons or other objects to the display signs. In hot weather, balloons can damage the material our signs are made of if they come into contact with the signs.
- Do not mow or edge around the signs after they have been installed. if you have a lawn care or landscaping service, please advise them not to service the area while the signs are installed.
- Installation of Display. There must be a responsible adult at your delivery address when your sign is installed and when it is removed. A trained installer representing Sign Greeters will come to your property to set up and remove your signs. Please water your lawn for two days in a row to prepare the ground for installation if it has not recently rained. Signs will be placed on the yard or lawn area, not in heavily landscaped areas, gardens or mulched areas. We will place a small sign in proximity to your display identifying Sign Greeters with our contact information. Please do not remove, hide or destroy this.
- Arrival and Departure Times. Sign Greeters will attempt to arrive later in the day or the evening of the day prior to the date of your event, or the morning of the day of installation, depending on the number of deliveries scheduled for that date. You will be notified up to an hour prior to delivery that the installer is on the way. However, we cannot guaranty a certain time. Please ensure that your address is clearly visible. Your sign will be removed by a representative from Sign Greeters on the day agreed by You for removal. At that time the representative will advise You of any damage or missing pieces. You will be accountable for return of all sign pieces that make up the display. You will be charged for any damaged or missing pieces.
- Payment; Refunds and Cancellations. Payment is made at the time or ordering. In the event of severe weather or other major event prohibiting us from installing your sign, You will receive a full refund. Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery to receive a full refund.
- Promotional Photographs. With your permission, Sign Greeters will photograph your sign and post it on our web site, Facebook, and Instagram, congratulating the recipient.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SIGN GREETERS OR CUSTOMER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM SIGN GREETERS’ PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF ANY GOODS SOLD PURSUANT HERETO, WHETHER DUE TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, THE NEGLIGENCE OF SIGN GREETERS OR OTHERWISE. SIGN GREETERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO PERSON OR PROPERTY DURING THE INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF PRODUCTS WHERE CUSTOMER FAILED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Product Indemnification. Subject to Section 6., Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sign Greeters from any and all damages arising from injury or damage to persons or property (including without limitation, product liability or infringement of any proprietary rights) resulting directly or indirectly from Customer’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Sign Greeters will promptly notify Customer of any claim which is to be indemnified hereunder and Customer shall have the sole right to defend, settle or compromise any such action or claim.