If you are looking for the perfect yard greeting or birthday yard sign in Peachtree City, Heather and her Sign Greeters Birdies have you covered! Sign Greeters creates yard art to help you celebrate your special day in an unforgettable way. Whether it’s a birthday, graduation, baby shower, bar/bat mitzvah, anniversary, or any other celebration, Sign Greeters has big, fun yard signs that are sure to make everyone smile! Choose a special birthday yard sign or graduation yard sign to add some fun to your celebration!
Heather is ready to create happiness during time. This new venture with bring out her expertise in marketings, creating great themes and plain FUN!! She is a certified meeting and event executive with over 25 years of experience. Heather’s diverse career includes planning events for non-profit, corporate and educational clients. Heather has produced a vast array of events including hosting a women’s college commencement with the following dignitaries: President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia, First Lady Michele Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Donna Brazile, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett. She has also developed partnering events with Fox/HBCU Media Alliance, The White House, Universal Studios, JP Morgan, Coca-Cola United Bottling, HBO, BET and more. Recently, Heather worked as part of the “When We All Vote” campaign with Michelle Obama, Tom Hanks, and Priscilla Chan, hosted a two day conference for Chick-fil-A and did the cast conversation for the new movie “LITTLE”.
An acclaimed planner with a strong reputation for her expertise in maximizing budgets for events, Heather is the recipient of the 2013 Organizational Planner of the Year Award by Event Solutions Magazine and the Bovanti Cosmetics Leadership and Community Award in 2016. Heather also celebrated 10 years of being a student advisor for the Event Envoys, a program designed for students who are interested in event management and hospitality. She is a tutor for QC Event School, an online international school headquartered in Canada. She is also a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated, with the greatest chapter in East Point/College Park, GA. Further, Heather is the Reunion Chair for the Spelhouse Class of 1989.
Heather is a proud single adoptive mom of five – Robert, Sean, Jakari, Damari and Dashia. She resides in Peachtree City, GA. Heather also volunteers for her kids’ Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts groups, as well as for their soccer, football and cheer teams.
Step 1: Fill out the Request a Quote form.
- If we are able to fulfill your request, we will invoice you within 24 hours.
- To guarantee your spot, please pay invoice within 24 hours.
Step 2: Double check the delivery address.
- If we have to move the greeting due to the wrong delivery address being submitted, you may be charged an additional fee.
Step 3: Verify your date is accurate.
- Date changes are complicated because our inventory availability is ever-changing.
- If you change the date after it has been confirmed, there is no guarantee the order can be fulfilled even if it is paid.
Step 4: Receipt of payment.
- Once paid, you will receive a receipt of payment which will serve as your confirmation that you are on the schedule for your Sign Greeters event.
- On your request, please include if you have a smaller yard or any specific set up details.
- We are not able to send a mock up of the greeting, but please know that our Sign Greeter Birdies are experts in creating the perfect set up based on your request!
- No refunds will be given for cancellations within 72 hours, you can use your credit toward another Greeting if inventory is available.
- A less than 24-48 rush fee may be assessed.