If you are looking for the perfect yard greeting or birthday yard sign in Allen & Plano, Tasha and her Sign Greeters Birdies have you covered! Sign Greeters creates yard art to help you celebrate your special day in an unforgettable way. Whether it’s a birthday, graduation, baby shower, bar/bat mitzvah, anniversary, or any other celebration, Sign Greeters has big, fun yard signs that are sure to make everyone smile! Choose a special birthday yard sign or graduation yard sign to add some fun to your celebration!
Tasha J. Neasman, is an Louisiana native, who has lived in the DFW area for over 20 plus years and enjoys spending time with her husband Thaddius, her sons Tyren, who is a junior majoring in Civil Engineering, a Saxophonist/Assistant Section Leader with the Marching 100 (Band) at Florida A&M University (FAMU), and Taveion, who is a 2022 graduate college bound to the University of Miami to major in Biology to become a Pediatric Oncologist, along with her two fur babies Tani and Tori. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Southern University and A&M College and a Master’s degree in Accounting from Nova Southeastern University. Tasha is an active and proud member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, with the greatest chapter Omega Alpha Omega, Frisco, TX. Further, Tasha is a Charter Member and the Treasurer. Tasha has decades of experience working with small and large-scale companies in finance, accounting, and real estate. Among other things, Tasha loves cooking, sisterhood, service, volunteering, reading, shopping, traveling, shoes and all things fashion! Tasha loves to make each and every celebration special and unique. Tasha is so elated to deliver joy to Allen, Celina, North Frisco, Lucas, Parker, Parvin, Plano, Prosper, Weston, Winningkoff, and Wylie.
Step 1: Fill out the Request a Quote form.
- If we are able to fulfill your request, we will invoice you within 24 hours.
- To guarantee your spot, please pay invoice within 24 hours.
Step 2: Double check the delivery address.
- If we have to move the greeting due to the wrong delivery address being submitted, you may be charged an additional fee.
Step 3: Verify your date is accurate.
- Date changes are complicated because our inventory availability is ever-changing.
- If you change the date after it has been confirmed, there is no guarantee the order can be fulfilled even if it is paid.
Step 4: Receipt of payment.
- Once paid, you will receive a receipt of payment which will serve as your confirmation that you are on the schedule for your Sign Greeters event.
- On your request, please include if you have a smaller yard or any specific set up details.
- We are not able to send a mock up of the greeting, but please know that our Sign Greeter Birdies are experts in creating the perfect set up based on your request!
- No refunds will be given for cancellations within 72 hours, you can use your credit toward another Greeting if inventory is available.
- A 24-48 rush fee may be assessed.